Bad Net Behavior

The AFLAC Duck rules.


ASL

Is this latin for "I'm a lazy asshole" ? How difficult is it to look at a profile? And saying "hi how are you lol? a/s/l" is just as bad. When I get "asl?', people get back "on/my/profile". Then they get ignored. QUIT BEING LAZY. Morons.

One AOL shithead a/s/l'd me in a chatroom. When I told him to look at my profile, he said "I don't do profiles". I said, "Sorry, I don't answer to lazy people." I don't think he got it. I wasn't surprised.

Oh, and don't give me "people lie on profiles". What, they DON'T lie if they answer "a/s/l"? How do you people function in the real fucking world?


CAM FUN

No, I will not turn my cam on and jack off to your "wife's" nude photos. Your wife...right.....

Then there's the "send invite" (to view cam) that comes from somebody out of the blue. Fuck you, I don't take orders. Especially from someone who hasn't filled out a profile. Ever hear of the word "please", you fucktards? Not that that would change my mind, but try using manners for a change.


CHAT ROOMS

The assholes on AOL who are "regs" in certain rooms. They won't acknowledge anybody who isn't a "reg" and when one of their friends comes in, they all start that "hugging" crap. You know: ((((((((((Frank))))))))). Fuck all of you provinicial, stuck in high school in your 30's and 40's losers.

The assholes in the Yahoo rooms who have that program that notifies the whole room when they ignore a bot. I guess it makes them feel cool, but in the end, it's more annoying than a bot ever could be. Example: "Honeylips556454, welcome to my iggy bin. Enjoy the blackhole with the 2,565 users in there now, you fucking scumbag asshole." Now imagine having to see that 8 times in a row. I wish these idiots would jump into their own "iggy bin".

No, I DON'T want to hear your political opinions. If I did, I'd be in a current events or political chat room. Not only do I not want to hear them, nobody else does either. Try showing something called "restraint". This is the type of person who not only expects everyone to agree with them, but is deeply offended when somebody doesn't.

Canadians who hate on the U.S. need not even PM me. You won't like my response. Sorry, but I've talked to way too many who think it's fine to rip the United States and expect me to just sit there and take it. Get back to me when YOUR country is perfect, okay? Until then, go fuck yourselves. To the nice Canadians: please don't take offense; this isn't directed towards you. And shame on any American who goes Canada bashing as well.


NAMES

Is it really necessary for everybody south of the Mason-Dixon line who uses Yahoo to use a variation of "redneck" in their names? Come on.

"NASCAR": See "redneck".

Men's names that contain: dick, cock, pussy licker, long tongue, etc. What, you guys 10 years old or something? Grow the fuck up.

Women's names: "angel", "princess", and other teenybopper themed names. You're 38. If you were going to be a fucking princess, it probably would've happened by now, okay? Sorry to burst your bubble there.

While we're on names....how about people actually filling out their profiles? I know it's a whole five minutes and all, but it'd be a nice gesture.


MISC....

Quit slamming your doors! Oh, wait, those are our neighbors. Bunch of ASLholes.

The buzzer. Aside from "asl", there's nothing as annoying as a stranger PM'ing you and then buzzing you. I don't mind friends doing it, but when strangers do it, it makes me want to reach out through cyberspace and pour a gallon of cyanide-laced anti-freeze down their miserable throats.

Don't even ask for money. You ain't getting it. Oh, I'll TELL you I'll send you money, because quite frankly, you deserve to be screwed around with for even asking. But you ain't getting it. And even if I wanted to send money, I'm a fucking temp worker, not a lawyer for crying out loud. My extra money goes to things that amuse my simple mind, like crayons, magic markers, Hot Wheels, Slinkies, and rubber duckies.


(originally posted on 10/3/2006)

0 comments: