Over two hundred views? Very cool. I appreciate everybody who reads this. Actually I should say my ego appreciates it. Potaytow/Potahtoe. Anyway, I feel that two hundred views should be celebrated. Yes, celebrated. With the gift of song. Of course, who better to rip off than my boy, Barry "Greatest Singer EVER In The History Of The Universe" Manilow?
I've been alive since 63....and I wrote the two zillionth blog....
I put rambings and my so called "thoughts" together....
I am blogging, and I write the blogs.
I write the blogs that make the whole world scream....
I write the blogs that make fun of stupid things (like meeeeeee)....
I write the blogs that make the scam artists cry....
I write the blogs, I write the blogs.
This blog lies deep within you.....
and I've got my very own place on your buddies page.
Now when I look out through your eyes,
I'm embarrassed, and understand your ragggggggggge.
I write the blogs about sugar babies who lie......
I write the blogs that makes fun of stuuuuuuu-pid meeeeeeee....
I write the blogs that make the scam artists cry....
I write the blogs, I write the blogs.
Oh my bloggging makes you laugh,
even when I'm talking to bots about my shaft.
And I even bot whisper so youuuuuu can grrrroooooooove....
Blogging fills your heart,
and that's a kick-ass place to start.
It's from me, it's for you,
It's from you, it's for me,
It's a worldwide blog-gery.......
I write the blogs that makes the MySpace world scream....
I write the blogs that make fun of lemur thinnnnnnnnngs....
I write the blogs that make the Stanford Tree cry....
I write the blogs, I write the blogs.
I am blogging, and I write the blooogggggggggggggggggggggggggggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barry Manilow RULES!
(originally posted 10-31-06)

0 comments:
Post a Comment