WhatchooTalkinBout?


Watchootalkin' bout, Owl?




Anyway......
The Browns are cleaning house on numerous assistant coaches. So far, they've fired their tight ends coach, wide receivers coach, offensive quality control coach and running backs coach. The head coach, Romeo Crennel, looks like he'll survive to ruin the 2007 season.

Watchoofuckintalkinbout, Browns front office??????

Update: The Browns went 10 and 6. WatchYOUtalkin' bout, Owl?



An illegal immigrant from China won a "first baby born" contest being offered by Toys UR Us. The rules specifically state that the mother must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident, so Toys awarded the first prize to the second baby born in 2007. Needless to say, special interest groups went bedwetter and started whining and complaining. Toys caved and awarded the first prize of 25 large in toys and playthings to the mothers of the three firstborn children born in 2007, including the illegal immigrant. Yet they continue to refuse MY request of free matchbox cars. Where's the outrage over MY predicament?

Watchoofuckintalkinbout Toys Ur Us, and special interest groups??????




On the
December 21st, Adam Schefter of the NFL Network--and one of the absolute BEST football reporters out there--reported that the Raiders would be firing their head coach, Art Shell. The Raiders then went out and promptly slimed Schefter the next day: "ADAM SCHEFTER HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FALSE RUMOR MONGERER WITH RESPECT TO THE RAIDERS AND ANTI-RAIDER BASED UPON HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH DENVER AND WITH MIKE SHANAHAN." And that was just the start. Guess what happened? Uh huh. The Raiders fired Shell a couple of days later. No wonder they can't get anybody to be their head coach.

Watchoofuckintalkinbout, Oakland Liars....er...Raiders????




Jessica Alba hasn't answered any of my cards, emails, phone messages, or text messages.

WatchooNOTfuckintalkinbout, Jessica??????




Yahoo is still having major technical problems with blog entries. I'm still annoyed. Then again, I'm always annoyed.

Watchoofuckintalkinbout, internet technical blog thingy maintenance people??????




The idiots are still parking their cars like Forrest Gump here in northern Georgia. Apparently, the lines are not to be parked between, but on and over. And it keeps getting worse. This is what happens when rednecks get corporate jobs and fancy cars.

Watchoofuckintalkinbout, hillbillies??????




My hot Swedish stripper has yet to arrive.

Whatchoofuckintalkinbout, blog readers??????





Bailey insists on sitting on my lap while I type this.

Whatchoofuckintalkin' bout, Bailey??????





My wife won't let my bang other women.

Whatchoofuckintalkin' bout, wife??????




My USC Trojans destroyed the # 3 ranked Michigan Wolverines in the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day. Yet several weeks ago, in their last regular season game, they couldn't beat the mediocre UCLA Bruins.

Whatchoofuckintalkin' bout, Trojans????????





Hot African and Russian women refuse to talk to me unless I offer them money and marriage.

Whatchoofuckintalkin' bout, hot women????????





Pernell Roberts promised me a hot Swedish stripper if I gave him 35 bucks. He failed.

Whatchoofuckintalkin' bout, sanctimonious late night infomercial tool????????



Oliver started yowling for dinner two and half hours early today.

Whatchoofuckinmeowin' bout, bobcat???????



All these sugar babies expect to be paid for the honor of boinking them.

Whatchoofukintalkin' bout, skanks???????


I talked to my friend in Ohio on Friday night. She took over my job running the mail room when I left. She informed me the data entry department is being phased out. Apparently, they're prepping orders that are mailed in, and then the orders are scanned into a system and another company is doing the entering at a much lower price. The guy who owns the company, and has always been a total scumbag, is adding to his millions. I guess his yacht--and he does have one--needed a new paint job. What a piece of trash.


Some of these women have been there over 20 years. We're talking 8 dollar an hour jobs, here. They'll be forced to quit or go to the phones--and that's if they're lucky. Oh, and they'll still have to prep the orders for scanning in between calls.


Trust me, this company makes money hand over fist. I saw it firsthand for five years. I actually know what they were pulling in a couple of months. It was....impressive. I guess loyalty is nice, but outsourcing increases the already bloated profits. If fuckbag is so concerned about expenses, maybe he should stop taking his precious executive committee out for a catered lunch over the Christmas season every year and handing out thousands of dollars in bonuses to each of 'em. I'd love to punch the bastard and his son in their mouths.

Whatchoofuckintalkin' bout, Fuckbag (you useless bucket of camel puke)??????

(originally posted 1-7-2007)

0 comments: